MASTERING YOUR BREATH
Improve Your Performance and Reduce Your Stress
Learn breathing techniques from a professional breathwork coach and trailrunner, Aigul Safiullina, that you can bring in to your daily life.
About This Workshop
Are you looking for a way to:
- Reduce stress?
- Achieve deeper relaxation and mental clarity?
- Sleep better?
- Perform harder, faster and more efficiently?
Your breath shapes your immune, nervous and endocrine systems, as well as affecting your mental and emotional states, and general wellbeing and longevity. Often, poor breathing habits limit your full potential, and prevent you from living your healthiest and best life.
Aigul, a certified breathwork practitioner under the Global Professional Breathwork Alliance (GBPA), will help you understand and train your breath to enhance your daily life through a unique set of accessible breathwork exercises that anyone can follow.
Over the course of this one-hour workshop you will learn:
- Easy and effective techniques that you can take away with you and apply to your daily routine
- How to take control of stressful situations by modulating your breath
- How to assess the quality of your breath in various situations
- How breathwork can enhance your athletic performance strategy
You breathe thousands of times every day, so why not learn to do it the right way?
Date and Time
9:30 to 10:30 am - Sunday, June 28th
Aqua Terra Performance Limited,
14 & 14A Stanley Main Street,