I specialise in working with pre and postnatal clients as well as clients who are new to exercise.
I am a firm believer in targeting structural balance and improving technique. This is essential for establishing a strong foundation to build upon.
From there I use progressive strength and conditioning programmes designed to improve mobility, reduce fat and increase lean muscle mass.
In addition to being a certified personal trainer, I am a swimming instructor and have been a competitive rower for over ten years.
I grew up in Hong Kong and have always maintained an active interest in sport, particularly water sports. My passion for health and fitness was reinforced during university, where I captained the women's rowing squad and joined the British Army Officer's Training Corps.
When I am not at the gym or in the pool I teach people how to row and often compete at regattas and adventure racing.
Qualifications and Training Background:
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Certified Pre and Postnatal Coach, Coaching & Training Women Academy
- Level 1 & 2 Stand Up Paddle Instructor, Academy of Surfing Instructors
- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety, AUSTSWIM
- Bronze Medallion, The Hong Kong Lifesaving Society
- CPR/AED/First Aid - Adult/Child/Infant, PADI
- 13 years competitive rowing
- Captained university women’s rowing squad
- Current ladies rowing captain at the Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
- University of London Officers’ Training Corps